- WOK bowl in black glass ceramic, high temperature, 6 mm, with a circular stainless steel rim.
- 280 mm inductor.
- Regulation on 20 positions of 50 W. - 3500 W., 0-99 minute timer.
- Black glass ceramic plate, high temperature, 100% waterproof.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Controls by touch-sensitive keys, with digital display, composed of: On/Off switch, power or temperature selector, timer, "MAX" function.
- Equipped with a cooling fan.
- Washable filter, supplied as standard.
- Important: These devices accept most containers made of enamelled sheet metal, cast iron or stainless steel, as well as pots with the acronym "induction".
- Appliances built in compliance with current standards (CE).
PRINCIPLE OF THE INDUCTION: A BIT OF TECHNIQUE!
The heat is produced by a magnetic field directly inside the container, this field is created electronically, there is no heating element, which gives it great security. Cooking is done almost without any heat loss; it is the most economical technology, the removal of the container is enough to stop cooking. Three physical phenomena are therefore successively brought into play:
- The transfer of energy from the inductor to the container by electromagnetic means.
- The transformation of electrical energy into heat in the container by the Joule effect.
- The transmission of heat from the container to the food by thermal conduction.
- It is a clean and ecological technology that is by far the most efficient and effective.